Monday, October 11, 2010

8/30/10 Early Morning Rising

It was 4:30 AM when Space’s apology rang true.  His neighbour at the back of the house keeps a rooster…a noisy one.  This particular rooster must be very impatient since he attempts to welcome the dawn about an hour ahead of schedule.  Fucker!

Impatient roosters provide a nearly bullet-proof rationale for being a carnivore.  Not only does eating them help to restore your normal sleep patterns, but they’re tasty as well.

Thankfully, I have experience with impatient roosters.  When Theresa and I were living in Italy, the chicken coop was located right outside the kitchen (for convenience I suppose).  Those Italian chickens were just as noisy and presumably just as tasty.  I don’t know how delicious this Taiwanese chicken is yet.  Just give me a bit of time, and a little bit of salt and pepper.

Impatient Chicken Video

No comments:

Post a Comment