Thursday, November 25, 2010

9/10/10 The Moji Factory

In an effort to make every day back home “Titty Tuesday” (see corresponding journal entry for the back story) I stopped at the moji factory just down the road from Space’s house.  It was only intended to be a brief stop to buy some things to bring home, but they employees would not let me enter the store area without taking the “mandatory” self guided tour of the facility.  I was all alone watching the process when two tour busses full of people arrived.  Instantly I was swept up in a wave of people who may have been through the place before.  They cared nothing for the history or process which was described in colourful and nostalgic detail; their sole purpose was to get to the store area as quickly as possible, using violent tactics if necessary.

I may have gotten carried away with my purchases; that always happens to me when I’m buying stuff I can eat.  How else do you explain going to a factory that specializes in baked goods and leaving with two jars of dried shrimp?  That’s like going to the Mr. Christie factory and making out with Captain Highliner in the broom closet while the janitor videotapes the whole thing with a hand down his pants… well maybe not exactly the same.  Anyways, I know I bought way too much because I couldn’t fit everything into my backpack or the Irony Horse’s saddlebags.  What I needed was a tour bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment