Sunday, September 26, 2010

8/27/10 Are you Jeff?

Dinner finished, we stopped at the men’s underwear store to admire the window display.  I must admit that I was taken by the “F*CK BUDDY” tank top, too bad the store was closed.




WTF!  The most subtle underwear ad...ever!


As we turned to leave we were met by another Westerner who looked Space directly in the eyes and asked “Are you Jeff?”  Space said “no” but the guy was unconvinced.  After a short uncomfortable silence (I swear, he was gazing into Space’s eyes…they’re pretty nice) Space asked him “Do I look like Jeff?”  To which the guy responded “I don’t know, I just thought that you might be him”.

The stranger smiled and walked away and then clarity washed over the three of us.  We had accidentally stumbled upon the Taiwanese pick up line for anonymous gay sex:  “Are you Jeff?”

Must make life a little weird for all the guys actually named Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment